Thursday, August 1, 2024

Your Psychic Shield

You would not leave your house on a cold windy day without a sweater or jacket, right? I highly recommend you do not leave your house on a Monday morning without a psychic shield—you’ll thank yourself later. If every work week feels like a challenge with a huge workload, tons of meetings, presentations, calls, and interactions, you should erect a protective shield so you can do good work but emerge unscathed from all busyness and business with others.

Visualize whatever feels like a secret defense against unwarranted psychic intruders. Some folk see big castle doors or a drawbridge, others utilize an enclosing egg, and I have even heard of a big silver blanket as a shield, but I prefer a kind of “force field” shield that I put up or take down. I also use a mental hooded robe that I wear anytime I go out in a group where I feel unsure about the people. In my mind, I cloak myself in my silver robe and do a brief silent meditation. Also, the best defense is a strong, positive attitude and sense of self. The more you practice your meditation and creative visualization, the greater your skill will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment