Friday, March 11, 2022

Festive Friday Frolic

Venus rules this most popular day of the week. Small wonder that this is the night for a tryst! To prepare yourself for a night out flirting, you should take a goddess bath with the following potion in a special cup or bowl. I call mine the Venus Vial. Combine:

1 cup sesame oil
6 drops orange blossom oil
4 drops gardenia oil

Stir with your finger six times, silently repeating three times:

I am a daughter of Venus; I embody love.
My body is a temple of pleasure, and I am all that is beautiful.
Tonight I will drink fully from the cup of love.

Pour this potion into a steaming bath and meditate on your evening plans. As you finish, repeat the Venus spell once more. Don’t use a towel, but allow your skin to dry naturally. Dress up in your finest Friday Night Out garb and dab a bit of the mixture on your pulse points. When you are out and about, you will most definitely meet lovely new people who will be drawn to you. You will receive compliments, and indeed, you will be at your sexiest. The rest is up to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment