Thursday, August 30, 2018

Inner Peace Rose Ritual

Of late, I am working on spells with a beauty and simplicity: 3 ingredients and quick results.
Image result for beautiful photos of roses in bowls of water
Three simple ingredients―a pink candle, a red rose, and water―can bestow a powerful calming influence. The rose signifies beauty, love for yourself and others, blossoming, budding, the earth, your heart  and peace. The candle stands for the yellow flame of the East, unity, harmony, focus, higher intention, and the light of the soul. Water represents cleansing, flowing free, emotions and the element of the west. This spell can be done alone or in a group where you pass the bowl around.
Float  the red rose bud in a clear bowl of fresh water. Now light the  pink candle beside the rose bowl. With the fingers of your left hand, gently stir the water and speak aloud this blessing:

I give myself life and health, refreshing water for my spirit.
I give myself time to rest, and space to grow.
I am love. My heart is as big as the world.
I am peace of mind. So be it, now and always

No comments:

Post a Comment