Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Anxiety Reduction Spell: Ocean of Calm Essential Oil Blend


No doubt about it, we live in anxious times. Here's something you can do about it. Pour 4 ounces of  almond, sesame ir any unscented base oil into a blue bottle. Now add two drops each of neroli, chamomile, and rose, preferably Turkish rose. Shake together. Take an orange and place it beside a lit lavender candle you have anointed with the potion. Chant aloud:

By my own hand, I made this balm.
This divine essence contains my calm.
By my own will, I made tis charm;
This precious potion protects from all harm.
With harm to none and health to all.
Blessed be.

Anoint your pulse points –your wrists, throat, and heart, behind the ear lobes and behind the knees – with the unguent and bask in a sea of calm.

For reducing anxiety, or if you need a quick pick-me-up, these essential oils are excellent:

Frankincense-marjoram-hyssop
Neroli (Orange Blosson) – Jasmine- nutmeg
Lemon-rose-lime—valerian
Mandarin-ylang-ylang


No comments:

Post a Comment