Sunday, March 25, 2018

"Moon Day" Rite to Begin a Joyful Week


Jasmine Joy Ritual

Jasmine tea is a delightful concoction and can create an aura of bliss and conviviality. It is available at any grocer or purveyor of organic goods but homegrown is even better. Brew a cup of jasmine tea and let it cool. Add two parts lemonade and drink the mixture with a good friend. Jasmine is a vine and represents the intertwining of people. You will be more bonded to anyone with whom you share this sweet ritual.

This is also a tonic that you can indulge in alone. I recommend brewing up a batch every Monday, or “Moon Day,” to ensure that each week is filled with joyfulness. As the jasmine tea steeps, pray:

On this Moon Day in this new week,
I call upon the sprits to guide joy to my door.
By this moon on this day, I call upon Ishtar and Celene, ladies fair
To show me the best way to live.
For this, I am grateful.
Blessed be the brew; blessed be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment