Sunday, March 4, 2018

Call Upon Angels When You Need Help


Spell for Welcoming Benevolent Spirits

We can all use more angels in our lives.  Some angels may take human form, such as a human friend who is always there in a crisis.  Still others are above in the ether and can be invoked with a few words and focused intention.  Use this spell when you need a guiding hand and angelic assistance.

           Supplies:


           Sage
           Your wind chime

1.     Bless the new wind chime by smudging with sage smoke.

2.     Jingle the chimes energetically and say aloud:

I call on my angels to guide joy to my door.
Such gladness as I receive, so I shall give.
By the moon and the stars
I call on my guardians
To show me the best way to live.
For this, I am grateful.

Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment