Saturday, January 9, 2021

Inviting and Welcoming Benevolent Spirits


 By now, you should have gathered up a collection of crystals that includes small rocks. Make a wind chime with them to use when you want to gather up the good energy of those unseen who can help protect you and drive away the not so helpful energy.

Take a stick (a small piece of sea-smoothed driftwood is perfect); tie string around chunks of any or all of these crystals that help you make contact with your guardian angels—celestite, aquamarine, muscovite, morganite, and selenite; and tie each string to the wood. Hang it in your home or wherever you want to make contact with the spirit world.

Welcome the spirits by blessing the new chime by smudging it with sage smoke. Jingle the chimes energetically while you speak this spell:

“I call upon my angels to guide joy to my door
Such gladness as I receive, so I shall give
By the moon and the stars
I call upon my guardians
To show me the best way to live.
For this, I am grateful. Blessed be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment