Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Crystal Clarity


 Crystal healing requires consciousness on the part of the end user. So, you must be aware of the potential of a given stone and wear it mindfully. Following is a veritable encyclopedia of crystals and the special qualities that they avail to anyone with crystal consciousness. I have also noticed in myself and in fellow gem fans that certain affinities between people and crystals will make themselves known and should be paid attention to. If you are attracted to a certain stone, by all means, investigate. Learn what that that gem or crystal is about and examine your present state to see if you are in need of its particular properties. I went through a two-year period of being very attracted to quartz striated with little streaks of gold. Gold can very much intensify the healing power of quartz, cleansing the aura and awakening all the chakras. I found out later that I had cancer, which, thankfully, is in the past—recent past, but nevertheless, my doctors tell me I am “clean.” Unbeknownst to me, I was gravitating toward a stone that offered me just that—cleansing.

My friend Nancy and I love to shop together. On the weekends we browse through bookshops, take in a movie and lunch, and then go to our favorite little shop, Planet Weavers, a sort of metaphysical five-and-dime. I noticed there was a time when Nancy kept buying citrine, a fine yellow or gold form of quartz. Nancy is much less New Age than I; her feet are firmly planted on the ground. But I was aware that she was going through a really hard time at work with a very critical supervisor. She always seemed to be getting into trouble and never saw that she might have been at fault in some way. After she wore her favorite citrine-chip necklace, her path at work got smoother, and she and her boss started getting along. Citrine can aid in being able to receive and hear criticism gainfully. It certainly worked for her. So, please do listen to sudden stone attractions. Your body or subconscious may be sending you a very important message!


No comments:

Post a Comment