Thursday, July 18, 2024

Energy-clearing Spell

My friends probably start rolling their eyes when I enthuse about the latest crystal discovery, fossil find, or glamorous geode. I truly can’t help myself as I simply love crystals and will never stop getting excited about these jewels that I consider to be major gifts from our Mother Goddess. She is endlessly generous and shows her love of us with the beauty and power of these sacred stones. Nevertheless, I do urge cleansing any and all new acquisitions so no unknown energy is allowed to permeate your home or impact your life or spellwork in any potentially negative way. All you need is a bowl of salt and you can cleanse your crystal and add it to your witch’s toolkit.

Simply place the crystal in the salt, making sure every surface or facet is touched by the salt, and chant this charm:

    Bones of our Mother,

    Stone of this Earth,

    Now your energy is clear.

    Now your energy is clean.

    Now your energy is here.

    Blessed be.

Your new prize is now ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment