Thursday, September 19, 2024

Sanctified Sunday: Sure Success Incantation

Here is one of the ways I got a great job on my first day in San Francisco, despite the fact that I wasn’t really qualified and looked like an absolute hayseed after driving cross-country for four straight days from Appalachia. I was broke and fresh out of grad school with no real experience but I created some luck for myself. You can, too, with this surefire spell.

Light a gold candle on a Sunday night before you undertake your job hunt or whenever you are about to go on a job interview. Repeat this incantation three times while holding a vision of your desired job:

    I see the perfect job for me; I see a place of plenty.

    Upon my heart’s desire, I am set;

    My new boss will never regret.

    This job will come to me NOW.

    Harm to none I VOW.

    So mote it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment