Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Enchanted Housekeeping: Wash Those Bad Vibes Right Out of Your House!

Floral Floor Cleansing:

I haven’t used store-bought cleansers since the year 2004 when  a health challenge awakened me to the importance of ridding my environment of any toxins or potentially harmful chemicals. I think it is a very good idea for all of us to consider as our health is precious and I know this made a difference for me and my loved ones. And the smell of a home freshly cleaned with lemons and scentful natural oils feels wonderful! In this case, you can do an energy cleansing of your home of any negative vibrations that might be lingering. If you had a squabble with a family member or someone just got over the flu, a bad breakup, a break-in or any upset needs to be removed from your space so you can live in peace and harmony. 

Gather the following:  1 quart of white vinegar, 4 lemons, lavender oil, cinnamon sticks, sage, mint and a new mop.

In a glass bowl, pour a cup of hot water, place mint leaves, half cup of lemon juice, 8 drops of lavender oil,  3 sage leaves, and three cinnamon sticks.  Let steep for a half hour.

Take a clean bucket and fill with two gallons of warm water and a quart of white vinegar. Using a kitchen sieve, strain the herbal mix into the bucket and give a star with a wooden spoon. Take your brand new mop and dip it into the bucket,  wring it out and clean the floor very thoroughly.  Speak this spell as you work:

Spirits ill and energy dark, I cast you out!
Sadness, anger, illness and doubt, I cast you out!
Welcome contentment and glee; this home is now happy and free.

So mote it be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment