Monday, December 19, 2022

Declare Your Radiance and Claim Your Potential

Throughout your practice, make sure to maintain a sense of personal abundance and acknowledge the great spirit within you. Be grateful for your body and for your health. Stand in front of a mirror, preferably naked, and drop all self-criticism. Concentrate on your real beauty and envelop yourself with unconditional self-love. Wrap your arms around yourself as you say:

    In Her/His image, I too, am a Goddess/God.

    I walk in beauty; I am surrounded by love.

    Blessed be.

Light three candles in your favorite color and scent. Sit in front of your altar and meditate on what will make you achieve your full potential.

Do you need to change your health habits? Do you need to open up your creativity? Do you need to revitalize with a vacation? Concentrate deeply, and choose three wishes to write down and place under your three candles. Every night for seven days, repeat this spell:

    Today I arise.

    This night I embrace my serenity, radiance, splendor, and wisdom.

    Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment