Friday, January 7, 2022

Cords of Connection

Cord magic is one of the oldest kids of enchantments and employs a simply and powerful charm in that it can  be used for any purpose in accordance with your intention. After you have set your intention, you tie a knot at each end and the cord is like a battery that holds the power of your intention as long as the knots at both end remind intact. Your magic cord is a rope that binds magic to your and is ideally made from strands of red wool or ribbon. It should be 9 feet long and cut with your bolline,  it is braided and tied into a loop at one end to represent feminine energy and left loose or frayed at the opposing end to signify the complementary male energy. Crystal beads woven onto the strands of the rope can compound its magical quality. I recommend that you use clear quartz crystal beads, which are energy amplifiers, but you can use special stones for various effects: rose quartz for self love, citrine for grounding, jade for stability , blue lapis for inspiration, malachite for protection, moonstone for quiet calm and amethyst for intuition and psychic ability.

I have an adorned cord in my bedroom on my self-care shrine that helped relieve a bout of insomnia some months ago. As I added rose quarts and amethyst beds to the red cord, I held the intention of deep rest,  positive dreams and harmony in my life. Upon knotting both ends, I have enjoyed exactly that and so can you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment