Thursday, April 18, 2024

Spell for New Beginnings


This spell can be used to meet someone new or to bring on a new phase in an existing relationship.

Gather together
    * 1 pink candle and 1 blue candle
    * rose or jasmine essential oil
    * 1 or more favorite flowers
    * a bobby pin/hair grip or safety pin

Before dawn, anoint each candle with rose or jasmine essential oil and place them on your altar. Light both candles, lay the flower(s) next to them, and chant:

    Healing starts with new beginnings, please show me who.
    My heart is open, I’m ready now.
    Today, my heart is open to love anew.
    Goddess, you will show me how.
    So mote it be.

Extinguish the candles and leave them on your altar. Pin the flower(s) to your lapel, jacket pocket, or in your hair and await the sweet message from the Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment