Sunday, July 5, 2020

Love Goddess Invocation



The Goddess of Love, Venus, rules this most popular day of the week, Friday. Small wonder this is the night for a tryst. To prepare yourself for a night of lovemaking, you should take a Goddess bath with the following potion in a special cup or bowl. I call mine the Venus Vial. Combine:

  • One cup sesame oil
  • Six drops orange blossom oil 
  • Four drops gardenia oil
Stir with your fingers six times, silently repeating three times:

I am daughter of Venus, I embody love. 
My body is a temple of pleasure,
And I am all that is beautiful. 
Tonight,
I will drink fully from the cup of love.

Pour the Venusian mixture into a steaming bath and meditate on your evening plans. As you rise from your bath, repeat the Venus spell once more.

Don’t use a towel, but allow yourself to dry naturally. Your lover will compliment the softness of your skin, and indeed, you will be at your sexiest. The rest is up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment