Thursday, August 3, 2023

New Moon, New Friends

When I moved to San Francisco, I didn’t know a soul, but I used this tried-and-tested trick to fill my life with friends.

Gather together

  • 1 candle of any color or size
  • your favorite incense

Timing: Try this on a new moon Friday (Freya’s Day, which is ruled by Venus, is ideal for fun, love, flirtation, gossip, and good times).

Light the candle and incense. Breath in the sacred smoke and dance around, arms held upward, joyously. Say aloud:

I call upon you, friend Freya,

To fill my life with love and joy. I call upon you, Goddess,

To bring unto me that which I enjoy

In the form of people, wise and kind.

This I ask and give thanks for, blessed be.

This resulted in me having friends who have stuck with me through thick and thin; I can count on them for boundless love and they bring so much joy to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment