Thursday, December 22, 2022

Sowing Seeds for Forthcoming Bounties: A Waxing Moon Incantation

When the first narrow crescent of the waxing moon appears in the twilight sky, place a green candle on your altar beside a white lily or freesia. White flowers have the most intense aromas. Anoint the candle with tuberose or rose oil. Take a handful of seeds, such as sunflower, walnuts, or pistachios, still in their shells, and place them in front of the candle.

Close your eyes and recite aloud:

    Under this darkling moon,

    in Eden fair, I walk through flowers

    in the garden of my desires.

    I light the flame of my mind,

    I plant the seeds of things to come.

Meditate on what you wish to bring into manifestation while inhaling the scents of the oil and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment