Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Invoke Your Inner Goddess

At the next full moon, make a vow, alone or with your partner, to bring forth all your inner erotic powers. Begin with a blissful bath in oil-scented water; this essential oil must be the one that makes you feel sexiest. For me, it is an equal mix of vanilla and amber; my vamber has never failed me. When I wear this unguent, I feel as if a cloud of sensuality surrounds me.

Sit in a darkened room, encircled by flickering jasmine, musk, or “vamber” candles. Raise a cup of jasmine tea or a glass of wine from a vintage that represents a lucky year for you, and speak this spell aloud:

    Now I awaken the goddess in me.

    I surrender to love’s power.

    Tonight, I will heat the night with my fire.

    As I drink this cup, my juices flower.

    I am alive! I am love! And so it is.

You will radiate passion and be intensely drawn to your lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment