Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Rocket-in-Your-Pocket Incantation

If you are like me, you can’t exactly afford to buy a ruby on the spot. I have been gladdened lately by the appearance of $3-each rough rubies at the new age bookstores. Now those rubies I can buy on impulse.

Rubies are stones of great passion. Here is a simple way to light a fire by day that will ignite with your lover by night. Hold your ruby in your left hand over your heart and speak aloud three times: 

“I can feel the heat
Of your skin
And your mouth;
I can taste the kisses sweet.
Your hands on me,
My hands on you;
Oh, lover, hear my song. 
Tonight, we will be as one 
All night long.”

Now carry your heart-warmed ruby in your pocket all day long. Don’t forget to give your lover a call and invite him or her over for a long and lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment