Saturday, August 11, 2018

Heal Your Anxiety Balm: Chamomile Calm

No doubt about it, we live in anxious times. Here's something you can do about it:
Image result for beautiful photos of chamomile and healing essential oils
Pour 4 ounces of  almond, sesame or any unscented base oil into a blue bottle. Now add 4 drops of chamomile, and 2 drops of rose, preferably Turkish rose. Shake together. gently.   Take a candle, preferably in asoothing lavendar scent, and anoint it with the potion. Light the candle and chant aloud:

By my own hand, I made this balm.
This divine essence contains my calm.
By my own will, I made this charm;
This precious potion protects from all harm.
With harm to none and health to all.
Blessed be.

Anoint your pulse points –your wrists, throat, and heart, behind the ear lobes and behind the knees – with the unguent and bask in a sea of calm.

For reducing anxiety, or if you need a quick pick-me-up, these essential oils are also excellent:

Frankincense-marjoram-hyssop
Neroli (Orange Blosson) – Jasmine- nutmeg
Lemon-rose-lime—valerian
Mandarin-ylang-ylang

No comments:

Post a Comment