Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Setting Sun Spell - Using Leaf of Bay to Keep Stress Away


The jar of bay leaf in your spice cupboard will get you one step closer to tranquility. To clear energy and prepare for a week of calm clarity, find your favorite white flower- iris, lily, rose, one that is truly beautiful to your eye. Monday’s setting sun is the time for this spell, immediately after the sun goes below the horizon.   Anoint a white candle with jasmine oil and place on your altar. Take your single white blossom and add that to your altar in a bowl of freshly drawn water. Place a whole bay leaf on a glass dish in front of the lit candle and speak aloud:

This fire is pure; this flower is holy, this water is clear.
These elements purify me.
I walk in light with nothing in my way.
My energy is pure, my spirit is holy, my being is clear.
Blessed be.


Burn the bay leaf in the fire of the candle and put in the glass dish where it can turn into ash, smudging as it burns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment